My name is Susie McManigal. I am very blessed to be able to raise AKC Registered English Bulldogs. I have been breeding English Bulldog Puppies for 15 years, and can honestly say that I have loved every minute of it. My dogs are not just a job they are my life, and I love each and every one of them dearly!
I encourage interested parties if possible to come and visit anytime…..we are very proud of our bullies !!
Please be aware of “SCAMS” we are contacted all the time from people who have lost large sums of cash to these “thieves”! See below comments when searching for a bulldog. We really exist, we are real people, you can call us, email us, or drive to our physical address and meet us and our bulldogs
- Any legitimate breeder will welcome all visitors wishing to see the puppies in person. If the breeder comes up with some excuse about why a site visit is not possible, stay away from them.
- Quality-bred AKC English bulldog puppies are not cheap. If you see quality puppies being listed for what seems like a “bargain price” then it is likely a scam.
- If a breeder/kennel does not post a contact phone number, email address and owner names on their web site, stay away from them.
- The so-called “cheap” Bulldog is a myth. If a breeder is asking a price that just seems “too good to believe,” then don’t believe it! You get what you pay or… and that is a very sick puppy or no puppy at all.
- Get a list of references from the breeder and then actually contact them by phone (of course they may have a network of people they use to provide false references).
- NEVER wire money or send money orders/bank checks as these are untraceable. Credit card payments are the best method as most credit card companies do have fraud protection.